We are searching for a dynamic Digital Strategist to join the Magnify team.
The Internet Marketing Strategist will be involved in all stages of strategy design, implementation, and monitoring. We need both right and left brains firing — a blue sky thinker with strong analytical skills. Experience designing and executing innovative social media marketing campaigns, knowledge of existing and emerging online and mobile marketing trends, and the ability to play nicely on a team, are all key. As well, you must have strong writing skills and the ability to work to deadline. If, in your heart of hearts, you know writing is not your strong suit, please do not apply.
This is a contract position that may evolve to full-time employment.
• providing analysis of new and prospective clients’ online presence
• designing comprehensive, innovative, and measurable online marketing strategies
• monitoring and stimulating audience engagement
• ongoing strategy analysis and refinement
• report writing
• discovering and championing emerging tools, trends, best practices
• Bachelor of Arts, Commerce, Business Admin, or equivalent, or higher.
Degree in field related to marketing or digital strategy, a definite asset.
• Minimum 3 years experience and proven knowledge of online marketing;
verifiable, past success engaging defined target markets
• solid understanding of Google Analytics, web data analysis, search advertising, and social media
• proven passion for learning
• strong communication skills
• excellent writing skills, a must
• strong attention to detail and deadlines
• expertise in data analysis and visualization a definite asset
To apply, email your cover letter, compensation expectations, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org