We are hiring!
Online Marketing Strategist (Advertising Specialization)
Staff and Freelance Positions Available
The Marketing Strategist (Advertising Specialization) will be involved in all stages of strategy design, implementation, and monitoring. We need entrepreneurial, dynamic candidates with both right and left brains firing — blue sky thinkers with strong analytical skills. Experience creating clever display and search campaigns, and the ability to track results and analyze data are essential. Knowledge of existing and emerging online and mobile marketing trends, and the ability to play nicely on a team, are also key. As well, you must have strong writing skills.
- providing analysis of new and prospective clients’ online presence
- designing comprehensive, innovative, and measurable online
- creating and managing Google Adwords campaigns
- creating and managing social media advertising campaigns (e.g. Facebook,
Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn)
- monitoring and stimulating audience engagement
- analyzing qualitative and quantitative data
- report writing
- discovering and championing emerging tools, trends, best practices
- Bachelor of Arts, Commerce, Business Admin, or equivalent, or higher.
- degree in field related to marketing or digital strategy, a definite asset.
- minimum 3 years experience and proven knowledge of online marketing
- excellent writing skills
- demonstrable success designing and executing search and display
advertising (yes, there will be a test!)
- verifiable, past success engaging defined target markets
- experience with Google Analytics, web data analysis, search engine optimization, search advertising, and social media advertising
- passion for learning
- strong communication skills
- strong attention to detail and deadlines
Preferred candidates will have one or more of the following:
- experience with Google Search Console and Google Tag Manager
- knowledge of basic HTML
- knowledge of using WordPress and Drupal for content management
- knowledge of image editing
- expertise in data analysis and visualization
- experience or education in media (film, television, web) production
To apply, email your cover letter, compensation expectations, and resume to email@example.com Please note, due to volume, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.